Would you like to work for the leading global manufacturer of tyres? Due to continued expansion they now have a requirement for a Mobile Tyre Technician and will consider applications from candidates in the following locations Oxford, Swindon, Witney, Banbury and close surrounding areas.
SALARY IS UP TO £26,000, QUALIFYING PAY, QUARTERLY BONUS, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, TOOLS & UNIFORM PROVIDED.
Mobile Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
– Prioritise and manage the workloads at your designated sites, including fleet inspections, tyre/wheel removal and fitting, re-grooving, minor repairs.
– Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance when necessary.
– Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
– Work on own initiative and also well within a team.
– Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
– Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Mobile Tyre Technician Requirements:
– Must have tyre fitting experience – commercial experience is advantageous.
– Clear attention to detail.
– Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
– Effective time management and organisational skills.
– Hold a valid driving licence.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military background, Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force.