Would you like to work for the leading global manufacturer of tyres? Our client has an immediate requirement for a Mobile Tyre Technician in the west of Scotland. The successful Mobile Tyre Technician will travel between sites in Ayr, Ardrossan, Arran and Cumbernauld and will carry out the repair and replacement of commercial tyres.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who would like to work for a reputable company and well-known brand within the industry. In return you will receive product training and a great benefits package.
Mobile Tyre Technician Responsibilities:
- Prioritise and manage the workloads at the designated sites, re-cutting, re-grooving and conducting minor repairs.
- Control and monitor stock and casings, ensuring that these are effectively managed.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all stock levels are fully maintained.
Mobile Tyre Technician Requirements:
- Must have tyre fitting experience.
- Self motivated and able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise work and be effective under pressure.
- Flexible towards working hours as fleet inspections are required early morning and late night.
- Effective time management and organisational skills.
- Hold a valid driving licence.
Mobile Tyre Technician Benefits:
- Salary is £27,000 – £29,000.
- Monday – Friday 37.5 hours.
- Company van, mobile phone, uniform and PPE provided.
- 25 days holiday and bank holidays + a well being day.
- Annual performance-based bonus.
- Pension scheme, life insurance, group income protection, employee assistance programme.