Are you interested in a career in Facilities Management? Do you have a mechanical engineering background with experience of working with commercial heating/ventilation systems with recognised mechanical qualifications? Due to business growth, my client has an opportunity for a Mobile Mechanical Building Services Engineer to join their team. The ideal candidate will live in the Midlands and will cover all sites nationwide, therefore must be flexible towards travel and regular overnight stays during the working week. Candidates must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME.
Mobile Mechanical Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
– Provide building services support to all sites nationwide.
– Carry out planned preventative maintenance in accordance with schedules using a handheld PDA.
– Undertake mechanical repairs and installations as the need arises.
– Undertake general maintenance repairs within capability; heating, plumbing and general building emergency repairs.
– Ensure that work is carried out with full attention to health and safety policies and procedures.
– Participate in the call out rota.
Mobile Mechanical Building Services Engineer Requirements:
– Hold a Mechanical engineering qualification, FGas (2079).
– Proven background within a similar environment.
– Customer focused approach and the ability to liaise with people at all levels
– Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously.
– Flexible approach to travel and overnight stays.
– Able to participate in call out rotas.
– IT literate.
– Hold full driving licence.
Mobile Mechanical Building Services Engineer Benefits:
– £Competitive Salary.
– Monday to Friday – 37½ hours per week (core hours 8am – 6pm)
– Callout allowance.
– Pension Scheme.
– 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.