Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industry sectors within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a Mobile FM Administrator to join their team at their site in Gravesend, Kent. Please note, although you will be based at Gravesend, you will also be responsible for providing cover at two other sites at Runwell and Braintree, Essex, therefore candidates must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to their own vehicle.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 37½ HOURS, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, MILEAGE PAID FOR TRAVEL BETWEEN SITES.
Mobile FM Administrator Responsibilities:
– Provide administration support to the site Line Managers.
– Maintaining company filing systems in a compliant manner.
– Assist in producing reports and information to the management team on a routine basis and as required.
– Internal auditing as required.
– Supplier liaison as required.
– Answer incoming telephone calls to the FM team.
– Receive and sort mail, distributing where necessary.
– Log and report incidents accurately and promptly.
– Report breakdowns, maintenance requirements and safety hazards via the Helpdesk.
– Provide helpdesk cover as part of a shift rota and additionally if operations require.
– Collate timesheets and process as required by Facilities Manager.
– Regular liaison with other facilities staff and departments, site occupiers and service users.
Mobile FM Administrator Requirements:
– Proven Administration experience ideally within a similar role in Facilities Management.
– Excellent organisation skills.
– Confident with strong communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels.
– IT literate.
– Hold full UK driving licence and have access to own vehicle.
– Previous helpdesk experience would be advantageous.
– Knowledge of health & safety compliance – desirable.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.