Our client is now recruiting at their site in Cannock, Staffordshire for a Mechanical Groundworks Technician.
Please note this role does involve being away from home during the week when needed therefore you must be prepared to do this. Full training will be provided for the role but you must be mechanically minded.
£37,440 RISING TO £41,184 AFTER 6 MONTHS TRAINING + BENEFITS, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 48 HOURS PER WEEK, 24 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME & HEALTHCARE SCHEME
Mechanical Groundworks Technician Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will be responsible for travelling around the Midlands and surrounding areas in a company vehicle to provide services to a variety of residential, commercial, road and rail customers.
– You will often be working from home Monday to Friday and all expenses will be paid.
– Complete site surveys and ensure the environment is safe to carry out duties.
– Carry out a variety of different tasks associated with drainage protection or spray foam insulation which will include drilling, spraying, assembling pipes and operating pumps.
Mechanical Groundworks Technician Requirements:
– You must have a mechanical aptitude and be experienced with hands on practical work.
– Worked as a Royal Engineer, Plant Operator, RAF Weapons Technician or similar.
– Willing to undergo extensive training for the first 6 months.
– Methodical approach with experience of following processes.
– It would be advantageous if you held your HGV Class 2 Licence.
Note – Our client encourages applications from both commercial and ex-military candidates, Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force with mechanical engineering bias.