ARE YOU EX-MILITARY? DO YOU HAVE A MECHANICAL OR CONSTRUCTION ENGINEERING BACKGROUND & ARE LOOKING FOR A NEW EMPLOYER WHO UNDERSTAND THE VALUE YOUR SKILLS AND BACKGROUND CAN BRING? IF THE ANSWER IS YES, I HAVE THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY! OUR CLIENT HAVE A REQUIREMENT FOR A MECHANICAL/CONSTRUCTION OPERATIVE TO JOIN THEIR TEAM IN HINCKLEY.
£COMPETITIVE ANNUAL SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, OVERTIME AVAILABLE, COMPANY VEHICLE, TRAVEL EXPENSES PLUS PENSION SCHEME.
Mechanical/Construction Operative Responsibilities:
– Attending customer sites to undertake mechanical and civil engineering installation projects.
– Travelling both nationwide and internationally to customer sites with regular overnight stays may be needed therefore you must be flexible.
Mechanical/Construction Operative Applicant Requirements:
– Previous working background within mechanical and / or civil engineering.
– Hands on approach and prepared to work outdoors if required.
– Construction site experience with CSCS card would be advantageous.
– You must hold a full valid UK passport and full UK driving licence.
– Prepared to work away from home and undertake overtime as required.
Mechanical/Construction Operative Benefits:
– £Competitive DOE.
– Mon – Fri: 8am – 5pm: Flexibility is required.
– Scope for progression.
– Company van, Pension, Uniform, PPE, Travel and Accommodation.
– Training Programmes Available.
– 22 days holiday including Bank Holidays.
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.