My client is recruiting an experienced Maintenance Inventory Coordinator for their site in Rotherham, South Yorkshire. The successful Maintenance Inventory Coordinator will be responsible for all engineering-related inventory on site, ensuring efficient ordering, receiving, storing, and tracking of engineering equipment and stores.
Maintenance Inventory Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Comply with all company Health and Safety, Quality, Environmental and Employee requirements, policies, and procedures.
- Manage engineering inventory and filing systems.
- Responsible for inventory audits and reports relating to purchases and pricing.
- Ensure all stock levels are maintained at correct levels through forecasting supply and demand to prevent running out of stock or overstocking.
- Liaise with internal teams and clients to ensure accurate records are held across all databases and identify any discrepancies in inventory processes.
- Manage suppliers’ offers, negotiate deals and ensure orders do not exceed budgets.
Maintenance Inventory Coordinator Requirements:
- You will come from a proven supply chain, stores inventory or stock controller or stock management background.
- Able to work in a busy and high-pressure environment always remaining calm.
- Previous experience of lean manufacturing/use of CI tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of cost, spending, and budgets.
- Flexible to work out of normal working hours during busy periods or stocktaking.
- IT literate.
- Hold a forklift license – advantageous.
Maintenance Inventory Coordinator Benefits:
- Salary is up to £36,000 payable depending on experience.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
- Death in service benefit.
- Pension scheme.
- Uniform provided.