Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer looking for a new career opportunity? Do you like a job where every day is different?
Our client is now currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team in Wrexham, North Wales. The successful candidate will be responsible for planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks, you will be working on a variety of electro-mechanical equipment therefore a multi-skilled engineering background is essential for this role, ideally mechanically biased.
£40,317, 4 ON 4 OFF SHIFT PATTERN, 4 DAYS ON, 4 OFF, WORKING 6AM – 6PM, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY, COMPANY PENSION, LIFE ASSURANCE PLUS DISCRETIONARY BONUS SCHEME
Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Provide maintenance and breakdown support to machinery across the production facility.
- Carry out all aspects of plant maintenance and repair when needed.
- You will be working on a variety of heavy machinery including a variety of conveyors, pulleys and bulk handling equipment.
- Ensure all relevant maintenance records are accurately updated to ensure legal compliance and to ensure a safe working environment.
- Liaise with other operational areas to ensure the efficient flow of information so all internal and external customer requirements are met.
- Maintain adequate engineering resource of materials and equipment, effectively liaising with suppliers to meet the needs of the department.
Maintenance Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a multi skilled engineering background ideally with a mechanical bias.
- You must have a solid mechanical engineering experience.
- Strong electrical background and hold 18th edition wiring regulations or equivalent.
- You must be able to isolate electrical faults.
- Ability to work to engineering drawings but also have the ability to fault find and diagnose faults without using engineering drawings.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a very demanding fast paced production environment.
- Flexible with regards to working overtime when needed.