Our client is a globally recognised trade association. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Lifting Equipment Instructor to join their team at their site in Huntingdon. The successful Lifting Equipment Instructor will deliver a range of training courses on site as well as throughout the UK and overseas.
SALARY IS UP TO £36,000 PLUS COMPANY CAR/ALLOWANCE, LAPTOP/IT TECHNOLOGY, MOBILE PHONE, COMPANY UNIFORM PROVIDED, PENSION SCHEME, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, PRIVATE TRAVEL INSURANCE, MEDICAL CASH BENEFIT, DEATH IN SERVICE BENEFIT, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS.
Lifting Equipment Instructor Responsibilities:
- Delivery of training courses at the Huntingdon Training Centre as well as in the UK and overseas.
- Monitor all course material and content and provide feedback to ensure it remains relevant.
- Coach and mentor course delegates in preparation for assessments.
- Organise and plan course preparation, set up and delivery.
- Assist with the development of new courses.
Lifting Equipment Instructor Requirements:
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering bias.
- Experience within a training/instructional position.
- Strong practical and theoretical experience and knowledge of lifting equipment and a background in a lifting operations environment.
- Technical aptitude.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and encourage trainees.
- Able to confidently deliver training and presentations in a classroom environment.
- Flexible approach to job – ability to travel in the UK and overseas at short notice.
- IT literate.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
- UK passport holder.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.