Our client is a globally recognised trade association. Due to continued expansion, they are now looking for a Lifting Equipment Instructor to join their team at their site in Huntingdon. The successful Lifting Equipment Instructor will deliver a range of training courses on site as well as throughout the UK and overseas.
SALARY IS UP TO £36,000 PLUS COMPANY CAR/ALLOWANCE, LAPTOP/IT TECHNOLOGY, MOBILE PHONE, COMPANY UNIFORM PROVIDED, PENSION SCHEME, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE, PRIVATE TRAVEL INSURANCE, MEDICAL CASH BENEFIT, DEATH IN SERVICE BENEFIT, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS.
Lifting Equipment Instructor Responsibilities:
– Delivery of training courses at the Huntingdon Training Centre as well as in the UK and overseas.
– Monitor all course material and content and provide feedback to ensure it remains relevant.
– Coach and mentor course delegates in preparation for assessments.
– Organise and plan course preparation, set up and delivery.
– Assist with the development of new courses.
Lifting Equipment Instructor Requirements:
– Mechanical or Electrical engineering bias.
– Experience within a training/instructional position.
– Strong practical and theoretical experience and knowledge of lifting equipment and a background in a lifting operations environment.
– Technical aptitude.
– Ability to motivate, inspire and encourage trainees.
– Able to confidently deliver training and presentations in a classroom environment.
– Flexible approach to job – ability to travel in the UK and overseas at short notice.
– IT literate.
– Hold a full UK driving licence.
– UK passport holder.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds: Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.