Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industry sectors within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a Lead Receptionist at their site in Gravesend, Kent. The successful candidate will lead a team of Receptionists providing a front of house service for customers and clients visiting or contacting the site.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 37½ HOURS 10AM – 6PM, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME.
Lead Receptionist Responsibilities:
– Answer all incoming telephone calls within required time and accurately transfer to the relevant extensions/departments.
– Greet visitors to the site and provide information and directions for all areas as required.
– Responsible for staff absence, appraisals and welfare.
– Deliver a high quality service to all service users.
Lead Receptionist Requirements:
– Must have proven experience within a similar role.
– Customer service skills.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Confident when dealing with people at all levels.
– Tactful and diplomatic approach.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.