Our client has an immediate requirement for an IT Logistic Operations Engineer at their site in Castle Donington. You will ensure the company’s IT logistic operations are running smoothly and meet with customer demands and requirements.
SALARY IS £46,350 PLUS £5,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, PENSION, HEALTHCARE.
IT Logistic Operations Engineer Responsibilities:
– Handle all matters relating to logistic operations and its machinery including leading and supervising incident, problem and change management.
– Coordination between the client and customer to fine-tune the operations and liaise with engineers and end users to increase stability, efficiency and establish best practice.
– Train personnel to use existing, changed or new software and machinery integration.
– Identify operational issues by observing and analysing system function and performance of results.
– Develop operational solutions by defining, studying, estimating and screening alternative solutions.
IT Logistic Operations Engineer Requirements:
– Candidate must hold a Degree/tertiary qualification in IT.
– Proven experience in software application support and incident investigation.
– Background working in warehouse operations, supply chain management, high volume manufacturing, distribution, production planning or transport environment.
– Technical knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
– Technical knowledge of SQL databases.
– Knowledge of WMS – warehouse management systems and WCS – warehouse control systems – desirable.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.