Our client provides total facilities management solutions to a number of industry sectors within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a FM Administrator to join their team at their site in Walsall, West Midlands. The successful candidate will provide administrative and helpdesk support to the site, clients and contractors.
SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY – 37½ HOURS, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME.
FM Administrator Responsibilities:
- Provide administration support to the site Line Manager and other sites as required.
- Compile monthly client reports.
- Maintain the company filing systems including databases, documents, timesheets and forms in a compliant manner.
- Assist in producing reports and information to the management team on a routine basis and as required.
- Assist with weekly/monthly payroll, payroll queries, wage slips and monthly overtime figures.
- Internal auditing as required.
- Supplier liaison as required.
- Answer incoming telephone calls to the FM team.
- Receive and sort mail, distributing where necessary.
- Log and report incidents accurately and promptly.
- Report breakdowns, maintenance requirements and safety hazards via the helpdesk.
- Provide helpdesk cover as part of a shift rota and additionally if operations require.
- Regular liaison with other facilities staff and departments, site occupiers and service users.
- Raise purchase orders as and when required.
FM Administrator Requirements:
- Proven Administration experience ideally within a similar role in Facilities Management.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Confident with strong communication skills and the ability to interface at all levels.
- IT literate.
- Previous helpdesk experience would be advantageous.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.