Are you leaving the military and thinking about a new career within engineering?
Would you like to join a company who will look after you and value your skills?
Do you want to work in a field service role with flexibility?
Our client is now currently recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team. Ideal candidate location will be around Berkshire / Hertfordshire area. This role will involve traveling to customer sites within the Southern region mainly the home counties and some travel into London. You will be required to carry out service, maintenance and repair tasks on the companies’ equipment. Please note that there does need to be a level of flexibility for this role as during busy periods you may need to stay overnight.
CIRCA £33,000 SALARY, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 8AM – 5PM, 22 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must hold some sort of relevant electrical/electronic engineering qualification i.e NVQ Level 2 / Level 3 or equivalent.
– Experience of using voltmeters and built-in test equipment.
– Enjoy problem-solving as there is a lot of fault finding to board level.
– Knowledge of sensors, electronic controls, scanning systems.
– Full UK Driving Licence.
– Flexible with regards to travel and overnight stays.
– Full training will be provided on the companies equipment.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
– Circa £33,000 basic salary.
– Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
– Company vehicle with the option of personal use.
– All expenses paid when staying overnight.
– 22 days holiday plus 8 stats.
– Employer contributory pension.
– Opportunity to join a very reputable company with the chance to grow.