Our client based in Milton Keynes are now recruiting for a Field Service Engineer to join their team at their site in Milton Keynes. This is a fantastic opportunity for an electro-mechanical engineer looking for a change in career and a position which will offer full training and the opportunity to gain strong knowledge of the company equipment in a niche industry. Candidates interested in the role must be flexible in their approach to travel and staying away from home on a regular basis both in the UK and Europe.
COMPETITIVE SALARY, 40 HOUR WORKING WEEK, OVERTIME PAYABLE. COMPANY VEHICLE (WITH OPTIONAL PERSONAL USE), MOBILE PHONE, LAPTOP, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS RISING WITH SERVICE.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites and carry out the commissioning, service, maintenance and repair of the company equipment ensuring all work completed to a high standard.
– Ensure service documentation is up to date and is sent to all relevant parties.
– Provide remote support providing technical support to customers in the UK and overseas.
Field Service Engineer Requirements:
– Strong electrical engineering background with the ability to test electrical panels and devices.
– Mechanical engineering knowledge.
– Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills with the ability to read engineering diagrams and schematics.
– Experience of working with chilled water systems and heat pumps is advantageous.
– Flexible approach to travel and overnights stays.
– IT literate.
– Hold full clean driving licence.
NOTE – My client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.