Our client based in Ipswich, Suffolk now has an immediate requirement for a Field Service Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate must have a strong multi skilled engineering background and have experience of working on compressed air systems, fans, motors and pumps.
£COMPETITIVE ANNUAL SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY VAN, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS (RISING WITH LENGTH OF SERVICE, COMPANY PENSION, OVERTIME PAID.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– You will be responsible for travelling to customer sites across the UK to service and maintain their electro mechanical equipment.
– Attend breakdowns on customer sites sometimes at short notice, fault find and investigate problems to rectify faults.
– Replace a variety of mechanical components such as seals, bearings, motors, pumps, pressure pipes and hoses.
– Liaise with customers to ensure the work is conforming to their health, safety and quality standards.
– Please note for this role it is covering across the UK therefore there will be overnight stays required which will vary but will be Monday – Friday, the length of overnight stays will depend on the location every week.
Field Service Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong multi skilled engineering background with an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Engineering and be fully competent with mechanical and electrical tasks.
– Ideally you will hold 18th edition or similar.
– Flexible with regards to being away overnight Monday to Friday.
– Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
– Logical thinker and enjoy problem solving.
Field Service Engineer Benefits:
– £Competitive Salary.
– Monday to Friday 42 ½ hours per week.
– Company van, work wear & PPE Provided.
– Overtime paid.
– 20 days holiday plus 8 stats.
– Employer contributory pension.