PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for these excellent opportunities you must live in one of the postcode areas as listed at the bottom of this page.
- Are you about to leave your military career and now looking for a new career opportunity?
- Do you have some form of engineering background?
- Are you open to learning new skills offering long-term career prospects with good salary expectations?
- This could be the opportunity you have been looking for, read below
Demob Job is working alongside a major successful UK employer who is rapidly expanding and looking to recruit ex-military people to become qualified White Goods Engineers.
No experience is required as you will attend an initial 2-week training course at their own facility which will be fully expensed including hotel accommodation and meals.
STARTING SALARY FOR A TRAINEE IS £21,000, ONCE TRAINED AND WORKING YOUR SALARY POTENTIAL IS IN EXCESS OF £25,000, MORE DETAILS PROVIDED ON ENQUIRY
- Some form of engineering technical background.
- Willingness to learn and retrain.
- Confident communicator who is friendly and helpful.
- Super organised.
- Full driving licence (company vehicle provided).
- Trustworthy & reliable.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Proficient user of technology.
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Fully expensed training – learn a new career.
- Bonus scheme.
- Company vehicle for business use plus a fuel card.
- Uniform and all tools.
- Flexible working.
- 22 days (rising to 25) + bank holidays.
- Pension scheme.
- and more