Are you an electrical or mechanical engineer approaching the end of your military career and looking for a job opportunity?
How would you feel about securing your commercial career right now ready for when you leave?
I am excited to be working exclusively with a UK engineering company who are recognised as one of the leading companies operating in the offshore and wind industry sectors. As part of their impressive growth plans, they are now expanding their engineering services into the industrial sector and require engineers in the Plymouth area. These are fantastic opportunities working for an established company who have strong employee retention and invest heavily in employee personal growth and development.
SALARY IS £30,000 – £40,000 DEPENDING ON SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE, MONDAY TO FRIDAY – 40 HOUR WORKING WEEK, OVERTIME PAYABLE, 34 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUSIVE OF BANK HOLIDAYS), LIFE ASSURANCE, EMPLOYER PENSION SCHEME, PRIVATE HEALTHCARE. TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED.
Ex-Military Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Responsibilities:
– Responsible for carrying out full strip down, repair and rebuild of equipment including pumps, motors, gearboxes, cranes, lifting appliances etc.
– Carry out electrical and mechanical installations.
– Complete rigging and lifting operations.
Ex-Military Electrical & Mechanical Engineers Requirements:
– Hold Level 3 in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
– Cranes/Lifting Equipment experience – advantageous.
– Experience of working within a heavy industrial environment.
– Electrical engineers will ideally have experience of working with PLC based systems and ability carry out software diagnostics.
– Mechanical engineers will have worked with heavy plant, gearboxes, motors and pump assemblies.
– Flexible and adaptable approach with the ability to work under pressure.
– Ability to deal with change and share ideas.
– IT literate.
If this sounds of interest, make an application today and I will come back to you to discuss all the detail. Alternatively for an initial chat, give me a call – 0191 3233892.