Are you an Ex-Military engineer? Are you looking to secure a role with a successful business who employ ex-military candidates and understand your transferrable skills? Our client is recruiting for an Engineering Team Leader in Leicester.
SALARY IS £33,500 PLUS £5,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME
Engineering Team Leader Responsibilities:
– Support the Site Engineering Manager/Supervisor in their duties in providing a highly available automation system.
– In conjunction with the service technicians, provide a first-class site response to the customer, ensuring as far as reasonably practical a first-time right policy.
– Coordinate a team of site technicians and third-party repair companies on their activities on site.
– Involvement with suppliers ensuring their maintenance visits are kept up to date.
– Providing maintenance service support to the installed system whilst ensuring all spares issues are dealt with efficiently and rapidly.
– Involvement in meetings to discuss activities and progress.
– Maintain quality of service by ensuring good communication with the customer.
– Regular meetings with the Site Engineering Manager and Service Coordinator to discuss activities and progress.
Engineering Team Leader Requirements:
– Candidate must hold a relevant recognised engineering qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering to a level of HNC/HND/ONC/City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
– Managerial/supervisory experience is essential.
– Proven track record in service maintenance.
– Knowledge and understanding of control software (PC/PLC level) would be advantageous.
– Experience of operating a CMMS system is preferred.
– Prepared to work a shift pattern.
Engineering Team Leader Benefits:
– Salary £33,500 plus £5,000 Shift Allowance.
– Shift Pattern: Days and nights (6am – 6pm/6pm – 6am) on a rotating fortnightly rota.
– Pension scheme.
– Healthcare plan.
– Uniform and PPE provided.
– Structured Training programme.
– Opportunity to join a well-established company.