I am currently recruiting on behalf of my client who have an immediate requirement for an Engineering Systems Auditor to join their team and be based Belfast, Northern Ireland.
SALARY £34,000 – £36,000, DOE + COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Engineering Systems Auditor Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security equipment including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems.
– Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications.
– Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
– Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Engineering Systems Auditor Requirements:
– You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics, Electrical, or Telecommunications.
– Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
– Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
– IT Literate – including the use of MS Office.
– Hold a valid UK driving licence.
– A good knowledge of security systems including; Alarms, CCTV and Access Control – Desirable.
– Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001 – Desirable.
– Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications – Desirable.