Due to continued growth and expansion, my client has openings for 5 x Engineering Systems Auditors to join their team. They currently employ a number of ex military engineers and they value the skills, abilities and work ethic of engineers who have served, therefore are keen to engage with candidates with this background. The successful candidate will be based from home and will travel to customer sites within their allocated service area. Candidates living in or close to the following locations are of interest: Birmingham, Coventry, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Oxford, Worcester, Gloucester, Bristol, Cheltenham, Basingstoke, Andover, Winchester and Southampton.
SALARY £34,000 – £36,000, DOE + COMPANY CAR, LAPTOP, PENSION SCHEME & LIFE ASSURANCE SCHEME IS NEGOTIABLE.
Engineering Systems Auditor Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites and carry out inspections/audits on a wide range of security equipment including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Protection Systems.
– Ensure that the systems are compliant with British Standards and other technical specifications.
– Appraise and comment upon corrective actions, ensuring reporting deadlines are met.
– Undertake ad-hoc investigations or other projects.
Engineering Systems Auditor Requirements:
– You must come from a sound engineering background and hold a relevant qualification in Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Telecommunications.
– Strong report writing skills.
– Must be willing to undertake security clearance.
– Flexible towards travel and occasional overnight stays.
– IT Literate – including the use of MS Office.
– Hold a valid UK driving licence.
– A good knowledge of security systems including; Alarms, CCTV and Access Control.
– Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 18001.
– Hold NEBOSH, IOSH or Environmental certifications.