My client has a requirement for an Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer at their site in Bradford. The successful candidate will respond to electrical and mechanical faults and preventative maintenance within a busy automated warehouse environment which operates 24/7.
SALARY IS £35,649.50 PLUS £5,000 SHIFT ALLOWANCE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, HEALTHCARE & STRUCTURED TRAINING PROGRAMME.
PLEASE NOTE THE WORKING HOURS ARE 42 PER WEEK ON A PANAMA SHIFT PATTERN 6AM – 6PM/6PM – 6AM.
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
– Provide breakdown and maintenance support to a wide range of electro-mechanical systems including shuttle and conveyor systems, complex automation and IT interface.
– Mechanical strip-down/re-assembly, basic field wiring, machine calibration and system testing.
– Electrical fault-finding.
– Working against a timeframe to complete reactive repairs.
– Interact with on-site management keeping them informed of repair and maintenance progression.
Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer Requirements:
– Candidate must be electrically biased with mechanical skills.
– Candidate must hold a relevant recognised engineering qualification in electrical/mechanical engineering to a level of City and Guilds level 3/ NVQ level 3.
– Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills.
– Ability to read and interpret engineering diagrams.
– Ability to interpret electrical circuit diagrams and work with 415V motor controls.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds, Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force with electrical engineering bias.