I am currently working with a valued client who champion the skills of ex-military. Due to continued expansion they are now recruiting for a Electrical Field Service Engineer based in Bradford, West Yorkshire.
You will be carrying out the testing, maintenance, installation and commissioning of our client’s engineering solutions associated with power generation all across the UK.
It is envisaged for this role you must have a strong electrical engineering background and must have experience of motors, contactors, relays, wiring and dealing with large scale industrial electrics.
Although it is not essential, I am particularly interested to hear from candidates who have previously served in the Royal Navy, British Army or Royal Air Force and have strong electrical skills, particularly with pumps.
SALARY IS STARTING IS £32,000 WHICH AFTER TRAINING WILL INCREASE TO £35,000, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR EXISTING ENGINEERING SKILLS INTO A SPECIALIST AREA
Please note that this role does require extensive UK travel and you will be away from home 4 nights per week, all costs covered. You will be part of a two-person team and will have a pool van to share for travelling.
This role is suitable to someone who is looking to become an ambitious engineer who is happy to work away from home and is looking for a new challenge and keen to develop their existing skills.
– You must have a strong electrical engineering background.
– You must also hold 18th edition wiring regulations or equivalent.
– Hold a recognized engineering qualification.
– Must have extensive knowledge of motors, contactors, relays and pumps.
– Experience of carrying out electrical installations.
– Full driving licence.
– Willingness to work away from home during the week.
– Team player who wants to learn new skills.
– Be capable of obtaining a high level of security clearance.