I am currently looking for a suitable candidate for an Electrical Engineer position based in West Yorkshire. Our client is an established successful growing business who carry out the testing and maintenance of fuel systems with clients across the UK.
SALARY IS £32,000 to £35,000, 28 DAYS HOLIDAY AND THE OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP YOUR EXISTING ENGINEERING SKILLS INTO A SPECIALIST AREA
Please note that this role does require extensive UK travel and you will be away from home 4 nights per week.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
– Testing, measuring, isolating and installing electrical equipment.
– Supporting other engineers in carrying out other engineering tasks.
– Commissioning of systems.
– Complying to health & safety.
Electrical Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– Hold electrical qualification.
– Demonstrable working background within an industrial electrical environment or similar.
– Full driving licence.
– Willingness to work away from home during the week.
– Team player who wants to learn new skills.
– Be capable of obtaining a high level of security clearance.
Electrical Engineer Benefits:
– Starting salary of £32,000 to £35,000 plus the potential for overtime.
– Ongoing training and investment.
– Strong opportunity for career progression.
– All PPE provided.
– Hotels, breakfast & evening meals all paid plus a daily subsidy for being away.