Are you interested in a career in Facilities Management.? Do you have an electrical engineering background with recognised qualifications? My client has an opportunity for an Electrical Building Services Engineer to join their team at their site in Surbiton, Surrey. Please note, due to the nature of the role candidates must be willing to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS £COMPETITIVE, ON CALL ALLOWANCE, 20 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Electrical Building Services Engineer Responsibilities:
– Provide building services support to the site.
– Undertake electrical repairs and installations mainly within domestic.
– Undertake general maintenance repairs within capability.
– Participate in a 1 in 3 every 3 weeks call out rota.
Electrical Building Services Engineer Requirements:
– Hold an Electrical Engineering qualification; City & Guilds 2365-03 or equivalent level 3 competency.
– 17th Edition/18th Edition qualified.
– Proven experience within a facilities/building services environment.
– Ability to manage own workload and work autonomously as well as part of a team.
– IT literate.
– Hold full driving licence.
– Hold IOSH Managing Safely.
Electrical Building Services Engineer Benefits:
– Salary £Competitive.
– Monday to Friday – 37½ hours per week between the core hours of 7am – 7pm.
– Callout Allowance – £100 per week on call.
– Pension Scheme.
– 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays.
– Opportunity to join an established and reputable company.