Our client provides total facilities management solutions throughout the UK. They are now recruiting for a Domestic Supervisor to join their team at their site in Newham, London. Due to the nature of the role, the successful Domestic Supervisor will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, PENSION SCHEME, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Domestic Supervisor Responsibilities:
– Supervision of the Domestic team.
– Delivery of Toolbox Talks as required.
– Supervision and implementation of staff rotas and payroll reporting.
– Carry out cleaning – both general and equipment, as instructed via schedules.
– Provide excellent customer service.
– Carry out regular performance reviews of team implementing development/corrective plans as required.
Domestic Supervisor Requirements:
– Proven experience within a comparable role and work environment.
– Familiar with service level agreements and ability to deliver against same.
– Ability to lead and manage people toward achieving desired goals.
– Knowledge of commercial cleaning management and processes/procedures.
– Proactive, well organised and passionate about making a difference