Are you an ex-military Communications/ICT Engineer with project skills? Are you looking for your next opportunity? Our client is recruiting for a Data Systems Project Engineer to join their team at their site in Poole. The role involves overseeing various projects through the whole project lifecycle and deliver them at customer sites across the UK and overseas.
SALARY UP TO £35,000 PER ANNUM DOE, TRAVEL EXPENSES PAYABLE, HIRE CAR/ALLOWANCE, PENSION SCHEME
Data Systems Project Engineer Responsibilities:
– Manage the planning and implementation of projects.
– Carry out product build including hardware build and software installations.
– Writing of and conducting Factory and Site Acceptance Test (FAT/SAT) procedures related to systems production.
– Provide onsite customer training.
– Ensure projects are completed to the required timescale and to a high standard.
– Provide customer support, problem identification, raising problem tickets and management of problem to resolution.
– Progress customer faults that require investigation by software engineer.
– Provision of sales support and costing information.
Data Systems Project Engineer Requirements:
– Proven background within communications/ICT ideally with project skills.
– Working knowledge and experience with Windows Server and Workstation, Client Operating Systems and Operating System Virtualisation.
– Knowledge of Air Traffic Systems would be advantageous.
– Good hands-on technical skills.
– Ability to build good working relationships and rapport with customers.
– You must hold/obtain SC Clearance and a full clean UK driving licence.
– Be prepared to travel and work away from home on a periodic basis.
Data Systems Project Engineer Benefits:
– Salary up to £35,000 DOE.
– Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm (flexibility required).
– Training available.
– Travel expenses payable.
– Hire Car/Allowance.