Our client is a leading consultancy delivering specialist cyber security services to their customers. They’re now looking for a Cyber Security Consultant to join their existing team. Please note that this is a home-based role but you will need to live around the Bristol area or within a 1 hour commute and be willing to travel throughout the South East/West of England to customer sites when needed.
Please note due to the nature of this role you will have to undergo a high level of government security clearance therefore you must be prepared to go through the necessary checks. Anyone already DV Cleared would be the ideal candidate.
SALARY £51,000 – £65,000 depending on experience, 37 hours per week, 25 days plus bank holidays, Mileage and expenses paid.
Cyber Security Consultant Responsibilities:
– Delivery of cyber security tasks including conducting cyber security gap analysis and risk assessments.
– Support to achieve company security certifications and development of customer security policies and procedures.
– Understanding, assessing and articulating business and information risk at technical and business process level.
– Reviewing the effectiveness of existing security controls and proposing proportionate security improvements.
– Support business development by assisting the sales team and providing expertise when creating proposals.
Cyber Security Consultant Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong IT background and have experience in Cyber Security.
– Good understanding of security issues, information security concepts and best practice.
– Must have experience of working with the MoD and have MoD accreditation experience.
– Knowledge of industry standards for IT management and cyber security.
– Flexible and adaptable approach with a willingness to learn new skills.
– Hold CISSP, CISA, CISM or similar qualifications would be ideal.
– Full UK Driving Licence and flexible with regards to travel throughout the South East / South West.
Cyber Security Consultant Benefits:
– £51,000 – £65,000 annual salary depending on experience.
– Monday to Friday 37 hours per week.
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Company pension, Healthcare & Life Insurance plan.
– Mobile plus laptop.
– Mileage allowance plus expenses.
NOTE – Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force and a proven background as a Cyber Security Consultant.