Do you want to work for a well-known local company that will value your skills and experience? Do you want to work where there is variety and no one day is the same? Our client based in Stourbridge, West Midlands now has an immediate requirement for a Crane Installation Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate must have a strong background with servicing Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes. You will need to be within a commutable distance of Stourbridge as when you are not visiting customer sites you will be required to carry out workshop duties.
£30,000 – £34,000 ANNUAL SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, COMPANY VAN, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS 8 STATS, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION, OVERTIME PAID.
Crane Installation Engineer Responsibilities:
– The successful candidate will be required to visit customer sites to carry out installations of a wide variety of Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes.
– Assemble parts and test to ensure installations are correct and carry out any modifications needed.
– Troubleshooting any issues on the cranes ensuring that problems are rectified quickly.
– Adhering to all company health and safety procedures including when out on customer sites.
– Complete all paperwork / reports associated with the new equipment installed.
Crane Installation Engineer Applicant Requirements:
– The successful candidate must have a strong background in Mechanical Engineering and have demonstrable experience with Overhead Cranes and Gantry Cranes.
– Ideally you will be mechanically biased but also have basic electrical skills.
– Experience of cranes up to 10 tonnes.
– Must hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
– Flexible with regards to travel and overnight stays when needed.
– Logical thinker and enjoy problem solving.
Crane Installation Engineer Benefits:
– £30,000 – £34,000 annual salary.
– Monday to Friday 8am – 4.30pm.
– Company van, work wear & PPE Provided.
– Overtime paid.
– 25 days holiday plus 8 stats.
– Employer contributory pension.