Our client provides total facilities management solutions within both the private and public sectors throughout the majority of the UK. They are now recruiting for a Contract Manager (M+E) to join their team at their site in Ashington. The successful Contract Manager will assume operational responsibility for the provision of contracted FM services across 3 sites in the North East.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, CAR ALLOWANCE, COMPANY PENSION SCHEME, HEALTH CARE, DEATH IN SERVICE, 10% PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Contract Manager (M+E) Responsibilities:
- Manage the delivered services across 3 sites.
- Effectively manage site teams in their duties to ensure contractual, statutory and QMS compliance for the facilities management services.
- Ensure that the services are delivered within budgetary requirements and profitability improved year on year.
- Carry out quality audit of all services delivered to site – implementing corrective action plan as required.
- Provide support and advice to on-site operational teams, including management of PPM and reactive tasks.
- Consistently deliver demonstrable high-quality services to Service Users.
- Ensure the appropriate level of authorised personnel to meet the demands of the contract.
- Assist Senior Managers with the co-ordination of Service Contracts for the site to ensure value for money along with regulatory, statutory and contractual obligations.
- Effectively manage the various service teams on site to ensure cost effective delivery of service and implement cost efficiencies where possible.
- Understand expenditure allocation and ensure invoices/works are correctly apportioned.
- Manage reports from Helpdesk and report/act on their results.
- Regular liaison with site occupiers/Service User.
- Carry out regular performance reviews of site staff, implementing development/corrective plans as required.
- Ensure PPM system operationally ‘performs’ as per the requirements of the site and the site is maintained and serviced to the correct standard to maintain asset value and statutory compliance.
Contract Manager (M+E) Requirements:
- The successful candidate will hold electrical or mechanical qualifications.
- Proven experience within a similar role.
- Level 4 FM qualification would be advantageous.
- Extensive knowledge of management of all associated hard service provisions.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Experience of managing multiple sites.
- Ability to lead and manage people toward achieving goals.
- IT literate – Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Hold full driving licence.