Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Compressor Field Service Engineer who will be responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of air compressor systems and ancillary equipment. The successful candidate will cover the Midlands and East Anglia regions, however, will be expected to travel nationwide when required, therefore candidates wishing to apply must be flexible towards this. Candidates will ideally live close to Northampton, Bedford and Cambridge regions.
Our client is also willing to consider an engineer at trainee level who has basic compressor engineering experience. Candidates interested in a trainee role must live close to the Wellingborough area as this is where training would take place.
£NEGOTIABLE SALARY, OVERTIME PAYABLE, CALLOUT ALLOWANCE WHEN ON CALL, COMPANY VAN, MOBILE PHONE, PENSION SCHEME, DEATH IN SERVICE, 23 DAYS HOLIDAY PLUS BANK HOLIDAYS, OPPORTUNITIES TO EARN COMMISSION.
Compressor Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
– Travel to customer sites and carry out planned maintenance on air compressors, systems and ancillary products.
– Attend equipment breakdowns, diagnose faults, identify parts needed and completing repairs.
– Complete relevant paperwork in detail, ensuring any further works are clearly identified.
– Provide support to the customer ensuring all work completed is done with their approval.
– Take part in the callout rota which is every 1 week in 10.
Compressor Field Service Engineer Requirements:
– Mechanical or electrical engineering bias with relevant qualifications.
– Previous experience carrying out maintenance / service on Air Compressors and strong working knowledge of air compressor equipment.
– Flexible approach to work and travel and the callout rota systems.
– Hold full UK Driving License.
Compressor Field Service Engineer Benefits:
– Negotiable salary depending on skills and experience.
– Overtime payable.
– Callout allowance – £125 when on call.
– Company van, laptop, mobile phone, uniform and PPE.
– 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (3 must be taken during Xmas shutdown).
– Pension scheme.
– Death in service.
– Commission Opportunities.