Do you have experience within Aviation and looking to become an Instructor?
Are you ex military and looking for a change in your career?
Our client is a leading training provider within the aviation sector and now has an immediate requirement for an Aviation Instructor to join their growing team in Southampton, Hampshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering short training courses to students with a variety of backgrounds. Ideally you will already have a training / instructional background however if you are looking for a career as an instructor and have a background as a navigator, load master, engineer, flight planner, pilot or air traffic control we are keen to hear from you.
This role is for someone who is looking for a genuine career opportunity within the aviation instructor, you must have the ability to stand up in front of a group of people to deliver presentations / lessons and have the knowledge and background to be able to communicate and support your students. The courses will vary from introductions to students who have never worked within aviation to more experienced aviation professionals who are looking to enhance their current skills.
£ATTRACTIVE SALARY + BENEFITS, OFFERING THE POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL TRAINING AND FUTURE PROGRESSION AS OUR CLIENT HAVE SOME MAJOR EXPANSION PLANS.
Aviation Instructor Responsibilities:
– Instruct on a range of technical aviation subjects.
– Delivering short training courses to students.
– Prepare and update course material.
– Assess and monitor student progress.
– Provide encouragement, guidance and support to students.
– Maintain accurate course and student records.
Aviation Instructor Applicant Requirements:
– A demonstrable aviation background gained within a commercial or military environment.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ideally possess instructional experience.
Aviation Instructor Benefits:
– £Attractive annual salary.
– 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
– Company pension scheme, sickness scheme, income protection, life cover, healthcare plan plus other benefits.
– Staff parking plus canteen.
– Join an established and growing company.
– Excellent job satisfaction.