Do you come from a military background? Have you had experience working on military communications equipment, as well as experience in a trainer/assessor capacity? Our client is a leading training provider delivering training to the military. They now have a requirement for an Apprenticeship Coordinator – Telecommunications to join their team at their site in Bulford. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of vocational qualifications to support the progression of Learners undertaking the Royal Signals Corps Apprenticeship. Please note the role is predominantly based in Bulford, however there will be the requirement of regular travel to other sites in the UK, therefore candidates must hold a full UK driving licence ideally with access to their own vehicle and be prepared to travel when required. Candidates must be willing to complete an enhanced DBS.
SALARY IS £26,156, HOLIDAY ENTITLEMENT OF 25 DAYS PLUS CHRISTMAS STAND-DOWN AND BANK HOLIDAYS, PENSION SCHEME, TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT.
Apprenticeship Coordinator – Telecommunications Responsibilities:
– Assess Learner work and other activities and feedback on progress towards completion of all relevant paperwork for the induction process
– Delivery of training for underpinning knowledge to support Learners’ successful completion of units towards their Apprenticeship Programme.
– Deliver Key Skills and Functional Skills training, assessment and Employment Rights and Responsibility training.
– Carry out training reviews with learners at intervals in accordance with SFA and Company guidelines.
– Act as a mentor and coach to Learners, offering information, advice and guidance as required.
– Report to the Line Manager on a regular basis to advise of any outstanding reviews or potential suspension of learners.
– Advise the Line Manager of any incidents involving learners where additional support may be necessary.
– Assist with the coordination of examinations if and as required.
– Keep up to date with changes to national awarding bodies’ criteria and standards.
– Contribute to the implementation of quality systems and processes.
– Monitor and evaluate personal performance within the context of the role.
– Participate in training and development activities as required.
Apprenticeship Coordinator – Telecommunications Requirements:
– Proven ICT/Telecoms background, ideally with a Level3 in a relevant discipline.
– Experience within a training/instructional role.
– TAQA or equivalent (A1/D32 & D33) – advantageous.
– Functional Skills qualification or equivalent.
– Ability to train and assess up to level 2 Functional Skills and Level 3 in ICT/Telecommunications.
– Ability to develop positive working relationships with individuals at all levels and train others with energy and enthusiasm and provide the environment where learners feel motivated.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as autonomously when necessary.
– Excellent communication skills.
– IT Literate.
– Hold a valid driving licence, with access to own vehicle
Apprenticeship Coordinator – Telecommunications Benefits:
– £26,156 per annum.
– Monday to Friday – 37 hours.
– Mobile Phone, Laptop.
– 25 days holiday plus Christmas stand-down and statutory bank holidays.
– Contributory pension scheme.
– Opportunity to carry out personal development and gain additional qualifications.