Are you a Multi Skilled Engineer about to leave your military career? Would you like an employer that will invest time and money into your development? Are you skilled in both Mechanical and Electrical Engineering?
Our client based in Merton, South West London is now looking for a Senior Maintenance Engineer to join their existing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for working as part of a team of engineers to provide planned preventative and reactive maintenance across the production facility.
£42,000 – £44,000 SALARY, 4 ON 4 OFF SHIFT PATTERN 6-6, 29 DAYS HOLIDAY, EMPLOYER CONTRIBUTORY PENSION
Senior Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities:
- Support the Engineering Manager and act as his deputy in the achievement of functional objectives that support the Site/Plant and Company Business Plan.
- Responsible for planned preventative maintenance and reactive tasks across the facility.
- Working across the facility to ensure that all machinery and facilities are running smoothly at all times.
- Working with machinery such as washers, driers, conveyors, boilers, steam and pressing machines.
- Follow routine maintenance schedules and make sure that all necessary logs and paperwork is up to date.
- Ensure that the working environment is kept clean and tidy at all times and following all hygiene regulations.
Senior Maintenance Engineer Applicant Requirements:
- The successful candidate must have a strong Multi Skilled Engineering background within Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
- You must hold an HNC / Degree in Engineering Maintenance or similar.
- Experience with gearboxes, motors, pneumatics, hydraulics, 3 phase electrics, steam and boilers.
- Flexible with regards to working shifts.
- Full training on the machinery will be provided.