Our client provides total facilities management solutions throughout the UK. They are now recruiting for a Maintenance Manager to join their team at their site in Surbiton, Surrey. Due to the nature of the role, the successful Maintenance Manager will be required to undergo enhanced DBS clearance.
SALARY IS COMPETITIVE, 10% PERFORMANCE INCENTIVE, PENSION SCHEME, 25 DAYS HOLIDAY + BANK HOLIDAYS.
Maintenance Manager Responsibilities:
– Manage a small site engineering team.
– Ensure the PPM system is maintained.
– Carry out quality audit of all services delivered to site.
– Provide technical support to the onsite team, including management of PPM and reactive tasks.
– Manage reports from Helpdesk and report / act on their results.
– Regular liaison with site occupiers / Service User.
– Carry out small works costing and management as required.
– Maintain the fixed asset register of all plant, building services and any associated equipment services.
– Manage the purchase of supplies and stores, materials, spares, and contracted out services to ensure they are undertaken in the most economic and competitive manner, consistent with the company’s policies and procedures.
Maintenance Manager Requirements:
– Proven experience within a similar role.
– Hold a recognised electrical qualification City & Guilds 236, 2357 Level 3 Electrical or equivalent.
– Hold 18th Edition, Test and Inspection.
– Holds IOSH Managing Safely.
– Familiar with Service Level Agreements and ability to deliver against the requirements of same
– Knowledge of building and information management systems.
– IT literate.
– Hold full driving licence.
– Working knowledge of management systems, including ISO 9001 and 14001.
NOTE: Our client encourages applications from candidates from both commercial and ex-military backgrounds; Royal Navy, British Army, Royal Air Force.