Case Study - Manufacturing Company
Ex-Military Engineer employed within a Manufacturing company as a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
This Case Study focuses on how we successfully supported a Manufacturing company who were struggling to find a strong Maintenance Engineer.
A leading UK manufacturer of roofing products were struggling to find a suitable Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for an urgent vacancy. The company had exhausted all their current recruitment processes, including their three existing recruitment agency partners.
The company approached Demob Job to enquire about our ex-military engineering candidates and their transferable skills.
Approach & Solution:
The account was managed by Joanne Foster who has recently celebrated 10 years at Demob Job (see photos & blog here). Joanne’s pro-active activity produced the following results:
- 16 potential candidates initially shortlisted (5 from internal database)
- 3 candidates were interviewed by Demob Job
- 3 candidates were introduced to the company
- All 3 candidates were interviewed by the company
- 1 candidate placed
Raymond was successfully placed, he had the following ex-military background:
- Served for 5 years in the Royal Navy as an Aircraft Technician
- Was a trained and qualified Avionics Technician; exposed to both mechanical and electrical engineering
- Qualifications held included an NVQ Level 3 in Aeronautical Engineering (Mechanical)
About Demob Job:
Established in 2005, Demob Job specialises in placing engineering & technical candidates who have served in the Royal Navy, British Army and Royal Air Force. A niche community of often overlooked and hidden candidates who prefer to use their own networks to secure employment. Demob Job has the ability and reach to introduce these highly skilled and disciplined candidates adding value to companies across the UK.
If you would like to discuss your vacancy and find out which ex-military profile would be your ideal fit call Kelly on 0191 4274559
Tel: 0191 4274559
Book into my diary here
Or send me your vacancy; click here